Sunday, September 5, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 138!

I love having a holiday on Monday, don't you.  It is always great to have three days off seems to create a much more relaxed weekend.  I hope that you enjoy your extra day and that you find time to play along with my sketch challenge!  If not today, sometime during the week.  I am combining my sketch challenge with the Latenightstamper's challenge for the week --as usual.  This week we are using our punches on our projects.  Can't get much easier than that, it seems that almost every card I make uses at least one punch.  I chose to work with the adorable Owl Punch.    First I will share the sketch....



And of course my card...


Stamps: Cheep Talk, Vintage Labels,  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Early Expresso, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, In Color DP Pack
Ink: Basic Black
Other: circle punches, owl punch, scallop circle punch, little leaves sizzlet, googly eyes, brads, marker

These really are cute little guys, I have another idea for these for tomorrow--I hope, lol.  If you play along be sure come on back and add you link below.  I am excited to see what you do with this sketch.

Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Leigh said...

Aaawww how cute is this card? I love that owl punch and have ordered one for myself. Love the big wings you've given them.

Mary Brown said...

Oh Mary Jo...that is just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love how you have used that owl punch. I bought it the minute I saw it, but have yet to use it.

Kim said...

great card! this will be on my punch inspiration of the day tomorrow! TFS

Tammy Q Howell said...

Those owls are so cute! I ordered yesterday and selected that punch as my freebie. Love how you used the scallop for the wing! Love playing along with the challenges. Great entries and inspiration card from you!