Wednesday, June 20, 2012

LNS challenge for this week.

I know, I know--I still haven't made a card for MY OWN sketch challenge yet. But I wanted to share these with you and they fit the LNS challenge for this week to add a insect to our samples. We have a brand new butterfly stamp at Stampin Up! so I bet you guys knew it would be the first set I used with my new catalog order! I love this set with the matching punch. Of course you know I love ANY butterfly set. I made a bunch of these this morning for part of the teacher gifts for my son's teachers. I gave them all the colors and a matching pen and of course some chocolate! I don't have a pick of the whole boxed up set at the moment, but I will in a day or so. I think it will be our club project for this month. Love the new dotted paper too.


  I also used the three new embossing folders from the new catalog.  Love them all!  If you click on the picture it will be bigger so you can see the embossed backgrounds better.

Hope your week is going well, hope to have my sketch challenge done tomorrow--today was the last day of school so had to use my stampin time to make teacher gifts.  So last minute!

Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

Kim S said...

So simple, but the variety of embossing makes them so fun and interesting! Love it...I have to bookmark it for future teachers gifts (which I usually forget until the morning of!)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Your card set is beautiful. Love the colours. And, you are right, the butterflies are perfect!! Great teacher gifts.

Kris Sobolik said...

Love these, I just got the butterfly punch and haven't had time to try it out yet. I will have to do some CASEing.

Jonia said...

What a beautiful set of cards. I may have to case you on this one.

Carol Carriveau said...

I love, love, love clean and simple cards....these are fabulous and so easy to do - smart you! I have yet to order the butterfly and punch or the new EFs...but they are on the top of my list...then I can create similar cards. TFS!!!

TrishG said...

Love this set. Nice and simple. Great white embossing and a bit of color.

Dale Morin said...

Great card. I plan to case it for my stack class. Where did that "thanks" come from???? Love those butterflies.